Superfeet Field Experience Rep - Denver, CO
Here at Superfeet, we are proud to be an unusual, exceptional company! We are looking for passionate, diverse, team-minded people to join us in our quest to help as many feet as possible. If you’re looking for a workplace culture founded on core values and putting people first… you’ve found it! You can learn more about Superfeet's history by visiting us at Superfeet.com
Superfeet's Field Experience Representatives (FXRs) play a vital role in our company by being passionate and knowledgeable ambassadors of our brand! Our FXRs directly contribute to the growth of our business by bringing the Superfeet magic to our retailers and customers. We know our FXRs are the future rising stars of our company, and they will be allowed to learn all facets of the business and industry along the way!
Excited, but don’t feel you have direct experience? That’s ok, please read on!
We are currently recruiting for an FXR in Denver, CO - Candidates applying for this role must currently reside in or within a 50-mile radius around Denver.
- Value your contributions
- Push you to grow, innovate, and challenge the status quo
- Care about you having balance in your life
- Provide an excellent total rewards package including (but not limited to)
- Competitive salary
- 100% employer-paid premiums for medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short and long-term disability, long-term care, and an employee assistance program
- Paid vacation, sick time, and time off to volunteer in our incredible community
- Employer match for traditional or ROTH 401(k)
- $1,000 annual contribution to the charity of your choice
- Discounts on our products (think: free!)
- And lots more
You will draw from your experience and:
- Promote an inclusive work environment
- Observe, identify, and do what is needed to move us forward in a way that best represents who we are as an organization
Your Expected Approach:
- Exemplify what it means to be a Superfeet Teammate
- by whole-heartedly living and breathing our Core Values while conducting business and developing relationships
- by always striving to “do the right thing”
- Passionately promote the Superfeet brand, product line, and philosophy
- by sharing your Superfeet knowledge with customers throughout the territory during clinics, events, and store visits
- by being the face of our brand in the field
- by building relationships with customers and maintaining contacts with key stakeholders
- Creatively approach all opportunities to increase retail sales in your territory
- by recognizing and creatively executing sales and marketing initiatives
- by coordinating and attending consumer and account events as well as supporting seasonal marketing plans
- Enthusiastically approach every customer interaction with a service-oriented mindset
- by boasting an independent attitude; traveling daily throughout the territory
- by providing full serviced visits to National and Independent accounts – detailing merchandise, providing and/or ordering relevant tools, training sales associates
- Actively support the Sales, Marketing, and Product Teams
- by successfully managing sell-thru programs and becoming accountable for established sell-thru metrics for a pre-determined account base within the territory
- by identifying opportunities for growth and working in collaboration with sales reps to develop and execute strategy
- by providing valuable insights such as market trends and account feedback via CRM platform
- Contribute whole-heartedly to Superfeet’s success
- by accepting new assignments readily and helping team members be successful
- by learning new skills, being reliable, and striving to improve team results
- by displaying a sense of professional curiosity, and the desire to gain knowledge of the footwear industry and insole business
Your Skills and Abilities:
- A positive, passionate, customer-centric attitude that demonstrates empathy and cares deeply
- Thrives on motivating and inspiring others
- A creative mind that consistently thinks outside the box
- Ability to develop and maintain strong industry ties across multiple channels
- A Road Warrior attitude who is self-motivated and easily adjusts on the fly
- Effective at time management and multitasking while traveling daily throughout the territory
- Demonstrates a sense of professional curiosity about the business and industry
- Strong face-to-face, verbal, and written communication skills
- Must be available to work some nights and weekends
Your Experience and Education:
- Possessing knowledge in any one of the following areas would be desirable:
- Sporting Goods or Specialty Retail
- The Footwear Industry
- Foot Biomechanics
- Sports Marketing or Management
- Although not required, related retail sales experience or formal education would be seen as a plus.
Compensation: $50,000 - $63,000/year DOE
Why You Should Work With Us
For more than 40 years, Pacific Northwest-based Superfeet has been creating innovative insoles featuring the Superfeet shape, helping millions of people worldwide experience unparalleled comfort, pain relief, and performance. Today, through the latest advancements in 3D-printing technology, Superfeet is breaking down barriers associated with custom products by providing easier access to state-of-the-art personalized fit.
Superfeet gives 1% of sales and countless volunteer hours to help others shape a strong foundation for a healthy future. Driven by a singular purpose: to make a positive difference in people’s lives, we partner with world-class brands to bring the doctor-recommended Superfeet shape to more people worldwide. If we’re going to help as many feet as we can, we need innovative people who embrace our culture.
As part of our standard hiring process for new employees, employment with Superfeet will be contingent upon the successful completion of a drug screen and background check. Candidates must be 18 years or older to apply.
At Superfeet, our purpose is to make a positive difference in all the lives we touch by shaping a strong foundation and being there when you need us, bringing out the awesome in everyone. We are committed to creating a workplace where employees thrive both personally and professionally. If you share these beliefs and are interested in joining us on our journey and commitment to supporting diversity in all our employment practices, we encourage you to apply.
All applicants and employees will enjoy equality of opportunity and fair treatment without regard to race, color, age, religion, pregnancy, sex, sexual orientation, disability, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, or prior protected activity.