Membership Coordinator (Timberland EMEA)
Timberland EMEA is looking for an exceptional Membership Coordinator to join our Digital Marketing team based in Stabio, Switzerland.
Founded in 1973, Timberland® is a global outdoor lifestyle brand. Best known for its original yellow boot designed for the harsh elements of New England, Timberland today offers a full range of footwear, apparel and accessories for people who value purposeful style and share the brand’s passion for enjoying - and protecting - nature.
At the heart of the Timberland brand is the core belief that a greener future is a better future. This comes to life through a decades-long commitment to make products responsibly, protect the outdoors, and strengthen communities around the world.
Let’s Talk about the Role:
You will directly manage the execution (digital and physical) of the European Timberland Membership program (Community) and the further country expansion. Community is the very first Membership program of Timberland, rewarding our loyal consumers. The program has launched about 3 years ago in the EMEA region and has quickly become a crucial part of the day to day business because of its connection with the whole organization.
You will be responsible in driving the European Membership Agenda in particular:
- Fueling the growth of the program, looking after the organic touchpoints and paid;
- Managing the country expansion of the program, bringing it to new countries and levels;
- Assuring a proper Community presence Online (E-Commerce, Socials…) and Offline (Retail, POS materials, Events…);
- Managing the members’ journey with the brand, transforming customers into members and ambassadors of the brand;
- Creating Members’ benefits out of every situation and activation;
- Identifying new opportunities and pursuing them;
- Coordinating Cross Chanell Activities in collaboration with internal teams (key stakeholders) (Ecom, retail, Trading, Customer Care, CRM, Phygital, Social media, Energy marketing, Brand and Analytics) as well as with external parties (Agencies and partners)
How You Will Make a Difference
You will achieve this by:
- Building trustworthy relationships with colleagues, making them understand how the membership program is key for the business with a Data based approach;
- Creating a Seamless journey across channels and touchpoints;
- Leading the membership conversation in Europe;
- Influencing Global team vision with our needs for Assets productions and directions;
- Fostering collaboration across Channels, Levels and Departments;
Skills for Success
The next Membership Coordinator will have to be very well organized and proactive, excellent in managing projects and relationships, internally with relevant stakeholders and externally with vendors and partners.
In particular we’re looking for someone with:
- At least 2/3 years of experience in a similar role in Marketing field
- The ability to understand what data is telling us and to combine it with your marketing acumen to craft the best membership program possible;
- A clear understanding of the market, brand customers and of what being a member means;
- A clear understanding of the brand logic and direction;
- The ability to manage expectation and senior leadership requests and questions;
- The ability to be a team player and to be open minded, listening to other colleagues opinions and making the best out of them
- Excel and PowerPoint knowledge and proficiency are required
- A CRM/Loyalty/Customer retention experience is a plus
- The willingness to grow, learn and do the extra-mile
A formal education and subsequent university Bachelor or Master’s degree in marketing, social science or economics are nice to have, but we are most interested in your total experience and professional achievements.
VF is a global apparel company connecting people to the lifestyles they cherish through our family of iconic brands. At the heart of our journey lies our purpose: We power movements of sustainable and active lifestyles for the betterment of people and our planet. This is our purpose. It’s the reason we come to work every day. Our purpose unites us and leads us to pursue our goals, together. This is our calling. Learn more at vfc.com
What’s in it For You
We’re in the business of unleashing human potential, driven by the ideas, energy and commitment of our people. That’s why we offer comprehensive benefits that encourage mental, physical and financial well-being for all VF associates. When it comes to benefits, we’re the total package.
- A supportive feedback-based culture where respect and integrity guide us in what we do
- An inclusive international environment where people of diverse backgrounds, lifestyles and nationalities love working together
- Be part of an iconic lifestyle brand in a multi brand, multi countries organization
- On site gym offering health and well-being initiatives
- A discount card with 50% on all VF brands
- Break out areas offering complimentary hot drinks
This post is not eligible for relocation support.
Free to Be, Inclusion & Diversity
As a purpose-led, performance driven company, we strive to foster a culture of belonging based on respect, connection, openness and authenticity. We are committed to building and maintaining a workplace that celebrates the diversity of our associates, allowing them to bring their authentic selves to work every day.
As an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer, VF is committed to support disadvantaged groups whilst providing equal opportunities for both VF associates and applicants alike.
If you like what you have read and want to join our team then we would like to hear from you!