VF Corporation outfits consumers around the world with its diverse portfolio of iconic lifestyle brands, including Vans®, The North Face®, Timberland®, and Dickies®. Founded in 1899, VF is one of the world’s largest apparel, footwear and accessories companies with socially and environmentally responsible operations spanning numerous geographies, product categories and distribution channels. We’re committed to delivering innovative products to consumers and creating long-term value for our customers and shareholders.
We are a purpose-led company that seeks not only to succeed in business, but also to leverage our success and resources to make the world better. Through our brands and nearly 70,000 associates around the world, we power movements of sustainable and active lifestyles for the betterment of people and our planet. We are movement makers. It’s who we are and have always been.
VF Corporation is searching for a motivated and results-oriented iOS Engineer to play a critical role in developing and maturing our mobile portfolio.
The VF mobile team develops eCommerce mobile apps for our exciting brands: Vans, The North Face, Timberland, Icebreaker, Altra, Eagle Creek, Napapijri, Eastpak, Kipling, Smartwool, Jansport, and Workwear segment.
A successful candidate will implement reusable mobile framework components and actively engage in technology selection. This individual will also contribute to best practices and foster innovation in VF mobile app development.
- Collaborate closely with cross-functional teams to define, implement and deliver mobile products for our brands
- Participate in architecture design, implementation, maintenance and support of the mobile apps
- Understand KPIs in order to measure and monitor implementation progress and value, as well as ongoing maintenance and support of products in the mobile portfolio
- Work closely with the UX/UI design teams to implement and refine user interfaces
- Ensure a seamless and intuitive user experience across different iOS devices
- Ensure measurable performance, quality and responsiveness of the mobile applications
- Participate in best practices: CI/CD, code standards, code reviews, testing automation, unit test and more
- Stay up-to-date with the latest industry trends, technologies, and best practices
- Implement improvements to the mobile framework, development processes and tools
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Information Technology or equivalent work experience
- 2+ years of hands-on experience with native iOS application development
- Proficient in Swift, SwiftUI and iOS SDK
- Experience with Combine and CoreData
- Knowledge of background tasks and concurrency management
- Experience with mobile architectural patterns (MVVM, MVP)
- Strong advocate for software best practices, and Clean coding principles
- Experience with cross-functional teams in an Agile scrum environment
- Experience with JIRA/Confluence or similar tracking tools
- Experience implementing mobile app analytics solutions
- Experience with CI/CD, and version control, preferably Git
- Good communication and collaboration skills
- Strong problem-solving skills and attention to detail
- Experience with the full mobile development life cycle
- Contributions to open-source projects or a strong presence on GitHub
- Experience implementing Dependency Injection patterns
- Experience with cross-platform frameworks such as React Native
- Experience building commerce apps
- Experience building white-label apps to be scaled cross-brands
- Experience with RESTful APIs and AWS