2P Marketplace Transformation Specialist
VF Corporation is looking for an exceptional 2P Marketplace Transformation Specialist to join our OmniOps team based in Stabio, Switzerland.
Let’s talk about the role!
As 2P Marketplace Transformation Specialist you will be responsible for supporting the implementation of processes and capability to deliver VF Marketplace strategy. You will work across functions to ensure integrated marketplace optimization and maintenance with attention to brands needs and requirements.
We expect that you will deliver unbeatable results whilst fulfilling the following aspects of Digital Marketplace Specialist role (primary accountabilities):
- Work with cross-functional team on business development projects and marketplace integrations for all VF brands.
- Match onboarding process and timing with VF feasibility, perform GAP analysis and highlight possible blockers. Map in details VF requirements making sure they are applied and reflected in the newly created processes and flows.
- Find workarounds and solutions for open points during business development and marketplace integration.
- Map new integration front end process, own documentation maintenance and trainings.
- Lead front-end hype care activities with focus on articles catalogue, merchandise operation processes and information accuracy.
- Review process and detect improvements and new opportunities to be rolled out to brands and/or integrated marketplaces.
- Manage seasonal databases and files, improving existing processes, data reporting tools, and implement new ones in support of the day-to-day business.
- Support brands and coordinate maintenance activities on integrated marketplaces and processes, cooperating with cross-functional teams.
- Maintain relations with digital accounts and ensure communication flows with key external stakeholders.
Skills for Success
To succeed as Digital Marketplace Specialist, you need to be detailed and result oriented to build strong processes, ensuring flawless brands merchandise operations. Strong communication skills are needed to maintain effective collaboration across multiple stakeholders, internal and external.
- A formal education and subsequent University Bachelor or Master’s degree in Business Management or Economics or equivalent experience
- Experience and professional achievements on marketplaces and digital accounts is a nice to have.
- Experience: 1-3 years’ work experience, preferably within a digital marketplace/WHS/eCom team.
- Previous work in multicultural teams would be a plus.
- Language skills: Fluent in English. Any other language would be a plus.
- Excellent usage of Excel and MS office proficiency. Familiar with BI systems, Tableau/ Power BI is a plus.
- Strong organizational and communicational skills with proactive attitude.
- Analytical mindset, great attention to details.
- Curious, humble, eager to learn, adaptable to changes.
VF is a global apparel company connecting people to the lifestyles they cherish through our family of iconic brands. At the heart of our journey lies our purpose: We power movements of sustainable and active lifestyles for the betterment of people and our planet. This is our purpose. It’s the reason we come to work every day. Our purpose unites us and leads us to pursue our goals, together. This is our calling. Learn more at vfc.com
What’s in it For You
We’re in the business of unleashing human potential, driven by the ideas, energy and commitment of our people. That’s why we offer comprehensive benefits that encourage mental, physical and financial well-being for all VF associates. When it comes to benefits, we’re the total package.
- A supportive feedback-based culture where respect and integrity guide us in what we do
- An inclusive international environment where people of diverse backgrounds, lifestyles and nationalities love working together
- Be part of an iconic lifestyle brand in a multi brand, multi countries organization
- On site gym offering health and well-being initiatives
- A discount card with 50% on all VF brands
- Break out areas offering complimentary hot drinks
This post is not eligible for relocation support.
Free to Be, Inclusion & Diversity
As a purpose-led, performance driven company, we strive to foster a culture of belonging based on respect, connection, openness, and authenticity. We are committed to building and maintaining a workplace that celebrates the diversity of our associates, allowing them to bring their authentic selves to work every day.
As an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer, VF is committed to support disadvantaged groups whilst providing equal opportunities for both VF associates and applicants alike.
If you like what you have read and want to join our team then we would like to hear from you!