Manager, Business Process
In the near term, the position acts as project manager for assortment planning tools currently in development and facilitates the development of related merchandise analytics with cross functional teams. This position will support long term sustainability and adoption of the tools by the brands, enhancing overall Merchandising capabilities.
In addition, the position will support the Brands superuser to sustain existing merchandising tools e.g., allocation/replenishment, merchandise financial planning as a Product Manager.
How You Will Make a Difference:
§ Be the project manager for the assortment planning tool development, covering all aspect from defining the scope, managing timelines and budget, coordinating team efforts with Brand counterparts, and ensuring effective communication from design to testing.
§ Become the Subject Matter Expert (SME) for the assortment planning tool and supporting analytics.
§ Support Brands to execute the shift to standardize assortment planning tool – by developing a strong understanding of assortment planning logic, available analytics, reports, and dashboards.
§ Ensure sustainability of merchandising tools by identifying improvement opportunities and facilitating enhancements to systems with cross functional and /or brand superuser as part of continuous improvement.
§ Partner with external vendors and IT team on implementation of new tools facilitating UAT and be the business point of contact for end user.
§ Participate in merchandising capability roadmap planning.
Free To Be, Inclusion & Diversity
As a purpose-led, performance driven company, we strive to foster a culture of belonging based on respect, connection, openness and authenticity. We are committed to building and maintaining a workplace that celebrates the diversity of our associates, allowing them to bring their authentic selves to work every day.
Skills for Success
Behavioral Competencies -
- Business acumen - drive continuous improvement and innovative thinking.
- Facilitate change - facilitate the acceptance of process and systemchanges.
- Influence - persuade key stakeholders to take action that will advance business process and goals.
Functional Competencies -
Experience in merchandising or product/ demand planning, knowledge of the go to market process.
- Solid experience in project management
- exposure to assortment planning, product or merchandise analytics experience will be a plus.
- Familiar with general retail, merchandising KPI’s and planning logic
- The individual must work effectively in a collaborative environment & foster teamwork.
- Demonstrated results in executing multiple projects and integrated plans.
- Excellent written and oral communication skill