The North Face: Sr. FP&A Manager Americas
Senior Manager, FP&A (TNF Retail Americas)
Reporting to the Director, FP&A, the primary responsibility of the Senior Manager, Retail FP&A is to partner with TNF DTC leadership teams and TNF Finance FP&A team in the financial management of the Direct to Consumer (DTC) business, which consists of Brick-and-Mortar stores as well as the Ecommerce business.
The Senior Manager, Retail FP&A will help with the management, development, and implementation of key financial processes such as the annual budget, the monthly forecasts, the strategic plan, and the analysis / reporting of operating results. In addition, they will provide analytical insights to cross-functional teams to help drive the company’s financial performance. They will drive change management through process, systems, and reporting improvements to provide more transparency and visibility into current and future financial results.
How You Will Make a Difference:
- Own the monthly forecast, annual operating plan, and the strategic plan and have oversight of P&L management of the DTC channels.
- Build strategic partnerships with commercial business leaders to support strategic business objectives with financial and analytical support. Provide financial input to inform leaders in decision making to drive business performance.
- Act as the finance partner to reshape and optimize The North Face’s Brick and Mortar store portfolio. Providing analytical data to support decision making on store operating decisions, including opening/closing, product margins, and purchasing decisions.
- Deliver accurate forecasts across various time horizons and analyze/explain variances to forecast/plan for the Operations, Planning & Merchandising teams.
- Act as the finance partner in the Open-to-buy seasonal processes, ensuring efficiency of working capital and consistency with the financial plans and forecasts.
- Drive growth initiatives by providing analytical support on capital investments.
- Develop and implement financial modeling and investment analysis to improve efficiency of business decisions, as well as ensure cost control, to maximize channel profitability.
- Partner with Enterprise Finance teams in the preparation and implementation of reporting & analysis requirements.
- Lead a team focusing on their continued growth and development to drive finance team performance while providing regular coaching and feedback.
- Lead special projects and process improvements for the Americas Finance region a needed.
Years of Experience: 10+
- 10+ years of experience in the FP&A function, preferably in the retail or consumer-related industries.
- 3 years of experience managing a team.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting, or other quantitative/analytical disciplines. An MBA or CPA is a plus but not a requirement.
- Financial and performance analysis experience required.
- Strong financial modeling skills, especially income statement and cash flow analysis.
- Strong ability to build strong business relationships, challenge and influence partners across multiple layers in the organization.
- Strong PC skills in Microsoft environment, including spreadsheet, database, word processing and presentation capabilities.
- Highly proficient in SAP BPC or other FP&A software.
- Ability to effectively present findings to management in a clear and concise manner.
- Ability to partner across functions and drive process improvements and business results.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, including ability to communicate complex ideas in a simple way.
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills.
Hiring Range:$116,640.00 USD - $145,800.00 USD annually
Incentive Potential: This position is eligible for additional compensation awards that may include an annual incentive plan, sales incentive, or commission potential. Specific details of the additional compensation eligibility for this position will be provided during the recruiting and interview process.
Benefits at VF Corporation: You can review a general overview of each benefit program offered, including this year's medical plan rates on www.MyVFbenefits.com and by clicking Looking to Join VF? Detailed information on your benefits will be provided during the hiring process.
Please note, our hiring ranges are determined and built from market pay data. In determining the specific compensation for this position, we comply with all local, state, and federal laws.
At VF, we value a diverse, inclusive workforce and we provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees. All qualified applicants for employment will be considered without regard to an individual’s race, color, sex, gender identity, gender expression, religion, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, physical or mental disability, medical condition, family care status, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, genetic information, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws. If you are unable to submit your application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. VF will reasonably accommodate qualified individuals with disabilities to the extent required by applicable law.
Pursuant to all applicable local Fair Chance Ordinance requirements, including but not limited to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, VF will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.