VP Global Security, Loss Prevention and Business Continuance
* Responsible for the development of policies and management of physical and intellectual property for employee, facility, and product/service security for the entire organization
Knowledge & Skill Requirements:
* Bachelor’s degree in a related field; Master’s degree preferred *Equivalent years of experience in a substantially similar industry may be considered in lieu of a degree to be determined by the nature of the specific job and the hiring manager’s criteria* Generally fifteen years or more of progressive experience with five to seven years of managerial experience
Knowledge & Application:
* Broad, extensive knowledge of the theories and techniques of a function involving the issue of broad theoretical knowledge* Understands the interrelationships of functions across the business segment or corporate department and participates in building business plans and strategies* High level of skill in application of this knowledge in the management of the functional area or corporate department* Directs the application of existing principles and the development of new policies and strategies aligned with corporate objectives
* Defines and resolves complex issues where fundamental principles do not clearly apply or where data appears to conflict* Provides new/innovative solutions to complex problems* Only general precedence is available to assist in resolving some unforeseen complications* Recommendations involve independent and innovative thinking* Decisions impact the business segment or corporate department* Requires thorough analysis often reaching outside the organization
* Develops communication strategies for a major functional area within a business segment or a minor corporate department* Requires significant persuasion skills* Resolves conflicts that are complex and manages divergent audience perspectives* Interaction requires tact and diplomacy* Responsible for facilitating agreement between conflicting parties* Requires awareness, respect, and the ability to reconcile cultural diversity
* Responsible for the development and execution of business segment/corporate department strategy* Translates objectives into strategic plans with a medium- to long-term view* Impact is on medium- to long-term goals* Decisions directly impact the performance of the business segment/corporate department* Direct, although limited, impact on parent company performance
Generic overview:* Responsibility for all business segment/department employees including succession planning and talent management activities* Performance measurement subject to corporate assessment and oversight Business leadership roles:* Accountable for the operational budget of a strategic function within a business segmentCorporate roles:* Accountable for the budget of the corporate department
Hiring Range:$241,920.00 USD - $302,400.00 USD annually
Incentive Potential: This position is eligible for additional compensation awards that may include an annual incentive plan, sales incentive, or commission potential. Specific details of the additional compensation eligibility for this position will be provided during the recruiting and interview process.
Long-Term Incentive Potential: This position is eligible to participate in a Long-Term Incentive Plan. Specific details of the plan will be provided during the recruiting and interview process.
Benefits at VF Corporation: You can review a general overview of each benefit program offered, including this year's medical plan rates on www.MyVFbenefits.com and by clicking Looking to Join VF? Detailed information on your benefits will be provided during the hiring process.
Please note, our hiring ranges are determined and built from market pay data. In determining the specific compensation for this position, we comply with all local, state, and federal laws.
At VF, we value a diverse, inclusive workforce and we provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees. All qualified applicants for employment will be considered without regard to an individual’s race, color, sex, gender identity, gender expression, religion, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, physical or mental disability, medical condition, family care status, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, genetic information, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws. If you are unable to submit your application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at email@example.com. VF will reasonably accommodate qualified individuals with disabilities to the extent required by applicable law.
Pursuant to all applicable local Fair Chance Ordinance requirements, including but not limited to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, VF will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.