Manager, FP&A (Corporate Functions)
Manager, FP&A (Corporate Functions)
The Manager, FP&A (Corporate Functions) supports the Controller, VF Services and Corporate, in the development and implementation of the annual budget, strategic plan, and monthly forecasts, and provide reporting and analysis of monthly operating results for the Corporate and Services organization (primarily the Legal and HR functions). He/she will work closely with the senior leadership in the HR and Legal organizations on key strategic initiatives and will prepare the annual budgets and updates to forecast with senior VF leadership.
How You Will Make a Difference:
- Manage financial reporting for the Corporate and Services organization, partnering with cost center owners and Finance teams to ensure detailed understanding of performance vs. budget, including ownership of monthly financial review reconciliation to Plan and identification of global Risks & Opportunities for Executive Leadership.
- Build partnerships with senior leaders across corporate functions to better understand the needs of the business and integrate them into financial planning and analysis initiatives to drive decision making and performance for the functions.
- Analyze financial data (including Workforce Planning and other key metrics) to monitor, assess and prepare recommendations for cost center owners to drive business performance and invest in strategic initiatives for their function.
- Create reporting, tools, and presentations for reviews for Leadership. Provide critical analytical research to support decisions on strategy and improve operations within Corporate and Services functions. Work closely with finance and operations teams in implementing efforts stemming from recommendations.
- Partner with Finance and Operational teams during budget process, including consolidation and extensive analytical support of Pre-Assumptions/Assumptions reviews.
- Support Corporate and Services FP&A Leadership and Operations teams with ad hoc requests and other financial/operational projects. Identify opportunities for process improvements and support management sponsored projects that enable optimization.
- Years of Related Professional Experience: 5+
- BA/BS in Business, Finance or other related discipline
- MBA, CFA, or CPA preferred
- Strong financial analysis skills with demonstrated experience in creating tools, dashboards and metrics to illustrate data
- Ability to interact with senior leaders and explain financial concepts to those outside of finance and influence decision making across various levels of the organization
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to effectively present findings in a clear and concise manner
- Outstanding technical skills in Microsoft environment, including Financial Planning tools (BPC, SAP, etc.) and Excel
- Ability to work closely with the Finance and Operations staffs while driving a results-oriented culture and an atmosphere of accountability
- Ability to handle multiple tasks in a dynamic environment and to be a team player
Hiring Range:$86,400.00 USD - $108,000.00 USD annually
Incentive Potential: This position is eligible for additional compensation awards that may include an annual incentive plan, sales incentive, or commission potential. Specific details of the additional compensation eligibility for this position will be provided during the recruiting and interview process.
Benefits at VF Corporation: You can review a general overview of each benefit program offered, including this year's medical plan rates on www.MyVFbenefits.com and by clicking Looking to Join VF? Detailed information on your benefits will be provided during the hiring process.
Please note, our hiring ranges are determined and built from market pay data. In determining the specific compensation for this position, we comply with all local, state, and federal laws.
At VF, we value a diverse, inclusive workforce and we provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees. All qualified applicants for employment will be considered without regard to an individual’s race, color, sex, gender identity, gender expression, religion, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, physical or mental disability, medical condition, family care status, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, genetic information, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws. If you are unable to submit your application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at email@example.com. VF will reasonably accommodate qualified individuals with disabilities to the extent required by applicable law.
Pursuant to all applicable local Fair Chance Ordinance requirements, including but not limited to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, VF will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.