Dickies: Account Executive (Rockies)
Account Executive, Farm & Ranch
Here at Dickies, our purpose is to champion the passion, pride, and power of work. For a century, we’ve celebrated the ordinary people making extraordinary things. The Account Executive is responsible for the management and strategic oversight of select key accounts and independent retailers in an assigned territory including but not limited to CO, OK, TX, and NM. They will be responsible for delivering brand and financial goals and positioning the brand for long-term health. This role assists with the execution of GTM marketplace strategies within the territory. We’re looking for a collaborative and innovative person who can oversee the joint business planning process for the territory, collaborating with the sales team, customers, and internal partners to ensure success.
Join the Dickies Family
Dickies has spent nearly a century crafting innovative workwear known for its performance, durability and comfort. Since 1922, Dickies continues its long legacy of designing quality workwear and work-inspired apparel at a price anyone can afford. What began as a humble denim bib overall company has grown into a worldwide force, weaving together cultural movements with a rigorous commitment to straightforward style and long-lasting ingenuity.
In 2017, Dickies was acquired by VF Corporation, the parent company of global powerhouse brands such as Vans®, The North Face® and Timberland®. Powerful brands that are fueled by insights and innovation put us at the heart of our consumers’ lives. Many of our brands lead their respective categories, and some have risen to iconic status. VF is the ideal steward to honor the Dickies heritage while providing a platform for growth that ensures continued success for another century. We are a purpose-led company that seeks not only to succeed in business, but also to leverage our success and resources to make the world better. We power movements of sustainable and active lifestyles for the betterment of people and our planet.
How You Will Make a Difference
What you will do:
- Accountable for substantial revenue budget.
- Establish and maintain prospering relationships with customers in the channel.
- Develop and execute strategic account plans while gaining cross-functional alignment to achieve goals.
- Perform assortment analysis with retail partners to optimize brand assortments.
- Conduct and support retail associate training during account visits.
- Unlock the full brand potential through community and customer activations.
- Manage accurate financial and product forecasts.
- Maintain a strong knowledge of the industry and competitive landscape, share insights internally.
- Use POS and Insights to drive business results.
- Provide weekly business updates and revenue projections to management.
- Travel frequently to key customer meetings/tradeshows.
Free To Be, Inclusion & Diversity
As a purpose-led, performance driven company, we strive to foster a culture of belonging based on respect, connection, openness and authenticity. We are committed to building and maintaining a workplace that celebrates the diversity of our associates, allowing them to bring their authentic selves to work every day.
Skills for Success
Years of Related Professional Experience: 5+ years professional experience in sales, marketing, or business development. Experience from apparel brands, selling into the channels highly preferred.
Educational Position Requirements: A formal education and subsequent undergraduate/graduate degrees are nice to have, but we are most interested in your total experience and professional achievements.
Travel Requirements: The candidate should reside within the territory which covers Colorado, Oklahoma, Texas, and New Mexico. Frequent travel 50%+ including overnights and weekends.
- What we expect you already know:
- Ability to develop collaborative and diverse relationships.
- Very strong business acumen.
- Highly proficient in Office, Power Point, Excel, Word, Outlook
- Experience and ability to leverage consumer insights to increase sales.
- Must possess excellent communication skills (verbal and written) with the ability to present in front of large groups.
- Excellent organizational skills (planning, scheduling, and budgeting).
- Must possess analytical skills to identify opportunities and solve problems.
- Previous oversight of a complex, multi-million-dollar territory.
- Strong attention to detail
- What we will teach you:
- Internal systems at Dickies and across VF
- Cross-functional partnerships
- Dickies Go To Market Strategy
- VF Guiding Principles: Live with Integrity, Act Courageously, Be Curious, Act with Empathy, and Preserve.
What’s in it For You
We’re in the business of unleashing human potential, driven by the ideas, energy and commitment of our people. That’s why we offer comprehensive benefits that encourage mental, physical and financial well-being for all VF associates. When it comes to benefits, we’re the total package. Go to MyVFBenefits.com and click on “Looking to Join VF?” to learn more.
Our Parent Company, VF Corporation
VF is one of the world’s largest apparel, footwear and accessories companies connecting people to the lifestyles, activities and experiences they cherish through our family of iconic outdoor, active and workwear brands. At the heart of our journey lies our company-wide purpose: We power movements of sustainable and active lifestyles for the betterment of people and our planet. This is our purpose. It’s the reason we come to work every day. It’s a commitment shared by our global associates across all brands. Our purpose unites us and leads us to pursue our goals, together. This is our calling. Learn more at vfc.com
We just have one question. Are you in?
Hiring Range:$96,000.00 USD - $120,000.00 USD annually
Incentive Potential: This position is eligible for additional compensation awards that may include an annual incentive plan, sales incentive, or commission potential. Specific details of the additional compensation eligibility for this position will be provided during the recruiting and interview process.
Benefits at VF Corporation: You can review a general overview of each benefit program offered, including this year's medical plan rates on www.MyVFbenefits.com and by clicking Looking to Join VF? Detailed information on your benefits will be provided during the hiring process.
Please note, our hiring ranges are determined and built from market pay data. In determining the specific compensation for this position, we comply with all local, state, and federal laws.
At VF, we value a diverse, inclusive workforce and we provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees. All qualified applicants for employment will be considered without regard to an individual’s race, color, sex, gender identity, gender expression, religion, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, physical or mental disability, medical condition, family care status, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, genetic information, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws. If you are unable to submit your application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at email@example.com. VF will reasonably accommodate qualified individuals with disabilities to the extent required by applicable law.
Pursuant to all applicable local Fair Chance Ordinance requirements, including but not limited to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, VF will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.