Associate Account Manager
We have an immediate 100% remote opening in the UK for an:
Associate Account Manager
Look around your home, and you'll find us everywhere:
In your kitchen, living room, bedroom, bathroom, garage and outdoors. We are already making your everyday lives better. How are we achieving this? We are powered by knowledgeable, enthusiastic, and forward-thinking people committed to developing a culture of inclusion. And whether you are just starting your career or in need of a new challenge, we recognize, develop, and empower talent!
Helen of Troy (NASDAQ: HELE) is a global designer, developer, and worldwide marketer of well recognized and widely trusted brands via 3 business segments : Health & Wellness that include brands such as Braun®, Vicks®, or Honeywell®; Home & Outdoor with the OXO® family of brands, Hydro Flask® or Osprey®; and Beauty with Hot Tools® or Revlon® for example.
About the role
The Associate Account Manager is responsible for the growth and development of all the Brand(s) (within defined existing accounts and in new strategic accounts) across the assigned region’s customer base (or any other segment assigned).
The key focus of the role is in achieving company sales and margin targets through strong relationships, development and implementation of commercially focused business plans in accounts and spot deals/trading in tactical/wholesale customers.
What you’ll do in the role
- Create and implement Account Plans for accounts in line with company objectives
- Follow the marketing plans within the account base, to help build all brands.
- Provide account analysis to Line Manager as and when needed.
- Development of effective relationships between the organization and the customer to ensure a comprehensive contact matrix at all levels.
- Leverage those relationships to drive growth against agreed strategic objectives across all accounts.
- Achievement of all targets set for account portfolio against agreed targets set by the Line Manager in order to deliver against total budget.
- Adherence to departmental and organization key performance indicators
- Development of ranging within account base ensuring range reflects current activities in market places and fits with organization’s strategic brand development.
- Conduct range reviews in all accounts to deliver NPD in line with launch timings.
- Maximize activity in store to ensure maximum gain of shelf exposure from key selling areas (where applicable) either through liaising with buying / marketing teams when planning a program layout, or by in store relationship building
- Producing accurate and timely forecasts by product and by account for all accounts and manage collaborative forecasts with key internal stakeholders utilizing internal and external sales data
- Input and present relevant insight at sales and marketing meetings against agreed agenda.
- Proactive management of all internal processes such as price files and distribution matrixes.
- Ensure regular face to face and electronic contact with all customers within account base with regular review meetings with key customer personnel.
- Coordinate complete training, support package and visits to stores to conduct thorough training sessions.
What will help you do the job well
- Minimum 2-4 years’ experience in sales environment in blue chip company, within a relevant retail and FMCG environment
- Knowledge of all Retail Environments - (Dept Store/Mass Market/ FMCG/Online)
- Excitement about joining a midsize yet growing company with fast-growing brands!
Our ideal candidate is a self-starter, driven and passionate individual with exceptional communication skills. You have the flexibility to work in a small yet fast-growing organization, possess strong analytical and detail-oriented thinking, can work with a good level of autonomy and foster relationships with cross functional teams.
Many of our products rank as #1 brand in their category- we are proud to be market leaders. Behind all these achievements stand exceptionally talented and passionate associates. We are a dynamic mid-size multinational company that offers challenges and opportunities equal to your talents and abilities. Our 15+ locations elicit unique team cultures; our powerful brands are marketed in approximately 75 countries.
If you want to join us on this journey you can find out more on www.helenoftroy.com/emea. You can also find us on our career website https://careers.helenoftroy.com/home or on LinkedIn, Glassdoor, Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
What do we offer?
- 💸 Competitive compensation package depending on experience and skills
- 👂 Employee assistance counselling line
- 🎁 Employee discounts on all our EMEA products
- 💪 Lunch and Learns, a super motivated Learning & Development team delivering hard and soft skills training to challenge yourself and full access to a learning platform, where you can choose over thousands of courses to satisfy your hunger for knowledge.
- 🏝 Company closure between Christmas and New Year’s
- 📈 Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- 👌 The chance to work in an international, diverse, and inclusive environment!
Sound like a perfect fit?
If you’re seeking an exciting professional position in a dynamic international environment and be empowered to inspire fresh ideas, then Helen of Troy wants to get to know you!
Next Steps: We will ask you to complete a quick survey as we would love to get to know you by learning more about your experience and skills. If your application is selected, we will reach out to you ASAP for a first informal introductory call.
Incorporated in 1968, Helen of Troy has grown into a leading global consumer products company with career opportunities in North America, South America, Europe, and Asia. We offer creative solutions for our customers through a diversified portfolio of well-recognized and widely trusted brands, including OXO®, Hydro Flask®, Osprey®, Honeywell®, PUR®, Braun®, Vicks®, Hot Tools®, Drybar®. Most of these brands rank #1 or #2 in their respective categories.
We boldly bring brands into our family, where we nurture what makes them great. We collaborate internally and externally, always striving to provide the consumer-centric innovation, operational excellence, scale, global reach, and stellar shared services to make them soar.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities and duties required of personnel so classified. Management retains the right to add or to change duties of the position at any time.