Senior Salesforce Commerce Cloud Developer
At YETI, we believe that time spent outdoors matters more than ever and our gear can make that time extraordinary. When you work here, you’ll have the opportunity to create exceptional, meaningful work and problem solve with innovative team members by your side. Together, you’ll help our customers get the high-quality gear they need to make the most of their adventures. We are BUILT FOR THE WILD™.
As a Senior Salesforce Commerce Cloud Developer, you will be a part of YETI’s eCommerce development team, working collaboratively with the eCommerce architect, scrum master, other developers, business stakeholders, and third parties to continuously enhance and improve YETI’s eCommerce experiences. You will leverage your development skills within YETI’s custom web applications, packaged applications like Salesforce Commerce Cloud, Content Management Systems, and Digital Asset Management Systems. A strong foundation in web application development and integration via API’s is a must to be a successful member of YETI’s eCommerce development team.
Position Type (See Workplace Approach Below): Hybrid
- Work closely with the product owner, other developers, and the eCommerce architect to evolve YETI’s web application stack
- Implement custom features within Salesforce Commerce Cloud and YETI’s customizer application
- Integrate new platforms like CMS’s. DAM’s, and PIM’s into YETI’s web properties
- Continuously improve upon YETI’s web applications to improve response times and user experiences
Qualifications and Attributes:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field (or equivalent work experience)
- At least 6 years of web application development experience with at least 2 years on Salesforce Commerce Cloud and/or Demandware
- Capable of transforming business requirements into technical designs
- Excellent communication skills - the ability to liaise with and influence a range of internal and external stakeholders
- Experience integrating applications using REST API’s
- Experience with source control (GIT) and test automation frameworks such as Selenium or Cypress
- Experience with Bynder(DAM), and Prismic (CMS) is preferred
- Hybrid work environment
US Workplace Approach:
- Onsite: Role requires you to be onsite full-time.
- Hybrid: Role requires you to be located in Austin, Texas and is a mixture of onsite and remote.
- Remote: Role is full-time remote.
Approach may vary based on role.
YETI is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Something looks off?