Marketing Project Manager - Brand Campaigns
At YETI, we believe that time spent outdoors matters more than ever and our gear can make that time extraordinary. When you work here, you’ll have the opportunity to create exceptional, meaningful work and problem solve with innovative team members by your side. Together, you’ll help our customers get the high-quality gear they need to make the most of their adventures. We are BUILT FOR THE WILD™.
The YETI Marketing Operations team is looking for an Associate Experiential Producer with a strong foundation in project management to support the execution of Brand Activations. You must be highly organized and communicative with experience on a range of brand work including different campaign scopes and styles. You are accustomed to navigating the unknown: problem solving without all the details, proactively getting information from other teams and moving things forward despite budget or timelines changing. A clear understanding of project management, production and brand activations within a brand or agency environment is a must.
Position Type (See Workplace Approach Below): Hybrid
• Primarily partner with the Creative Marketing team to produce and realize experiential activations
• Help coordinate and execute the planning, production approaches, timelines and workflows to maximize efficiency and quality of activation
• Work closely with internal teams to ensure timely and on-budget productions in accordance with the company’s brand and creative standards
• Assist with research and outreach to help identify the best approach, partners and solutions to execute an idea/activation
• Help maintain a pipeline of emerging and best-in-class third party vendors
• Solicit, review, and incorporate feedback from all internal stakeholders during the briefing, planning, production, and post-production phases of a project
• Constantly assess the needs of the experiential experiences as they pertain to the original “sold in” ideas; ensuring and protecting the integrity of the campaign
• Bring awareness of industry knowledge and continuously stay in tune with market changes and opportunities
• Assist with campaign asset management and ensure successful delivery to participating channels/partners
• Work cross-functionally with multiple stakeholders across: category and product development, ecommerce, site, social, PR and legal
• Be immersed in our company values and passions to ensure the brand look, feel and core values are protected during the execution of our productions
Qualifications and Attributes:
• Bachelor’s degree required
• At least 3 years of production and project management experience in marketing or ad agency, preferably with an understanding of the consumer goods industry
• Excellent organizational skills, attention to detail and a strong sense of urgency and follow through
• Outstanding communication and problem-solving skills
• Proven relationship builder with diverse stakeholder groups
• Ability to juggle multiple projects at once in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment
• Desire and ability to be a team player who appreciates a unique, entrepreneurial and collaborative environment
• Resourceful self-starter who is comfortable with ambiguity
US Workplace Approach:
- Onsite: Role requires you to be onsite full-time.
- Hybrid: Role requires you to be located in Austin, Texas and is a mixture of onsite and remote.
- Remote: Role is full-time remote.
Approach may vary based on role.
YETI is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.