Senior Workday Analyst
At YETI, we believe that time spent outdoors matters more than ever and our gear can make that time extraordinary. When you work here, you’ll have the opportunity to create exceptional, meaningful work and problem solve with innovative team members by your side. Together, you’ll help our customers get the high-quality gear they need to make the most of their adventures. We are BUILT FOR THE WILD™.
The Senior Workday Analyst will act as the primary configuration expert for the Payroll, Absence Management, and Time Tracking modules, as well as offer day-to-day support to the Talent organization at YETI. This position requires an individual who is systems-savvy, can establish priorities and perform tasks consistently, ensuring precise quality of work - while ensuring confidentiality often under tight deadlines.
Position Type (See Workplace Approach Below): Hybrid
- Providing Tier 3 configuration support on Workday Payroll, Absence Management, and Time Tracking, and business process design experience
- System configuration, updating and enhancing business processes by partnering with cross-functional teams to help to troubleshoot issues, implement improvements while ensuring data quality
- Ensures the integrity, accuracy, and proper use of information in the system
- Develop and support Workday system functionality which includes design, configuration, testing and implementation of Workday Releases
- Acts as liaison with the Talent, Payroll, and Technology teams to provide support for technology and reporting
- Excellent change management skills to implement business processes, systems and technology to improve service delivery and streamline processes
- Troubleshoot issues through resolution with deep knowledge of current functionality, touchpoints with HCM, Compensation, Recruiting, Talent & Performance
- Communication skills:
- Consulting with members of the Talent Team and the business in identifying and managing potential risks for new initiatives
- Facilitates change management and system adoption, assisting with end-user documentation and/or training as needed
- Analyze and recommend enhancements to business processes and other aspects of system configuration to streamline HR and payroll operations and optimize efficiency
- Track record of strong business partnership and cross functional collaboration within a dynamic, fast paced environment
- Ability to effectively conduct virtual presentations and training sessions.
- Maintains personnel and data confidentiality at all times
- Ability to communicate effectively and utilize interpersonal and organizational skills to effectively perform multiple tasks and constantly changing priorities
Qualifications and Attributes:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Human Resources, or Information Systems, or other related discipline; or equivalent combined education and experience
- At least 4 years of experience with Workday Payroll, Absence Management, and Time Tracking
- At least 4 years of experience implementing, supporting, and optimizing HRIS
- Knowledge in integrating 3rd party applications with HRIS
- Excellent project management skills
- Software skills, including use of Microsoft Office software and web-based applications
- Workday report writer (advanced reports & calc fields) and analytics experience a plus
- Position is hybrid and will require 3 days onsite at our HQ office located off Southwest Parkway in Austin, TX
US Workplace Approach:
- Onsite: Role requires you to be onsite full-time.
- Hybrid: Role requires you to be located in Austin, Texas and is a mixture of onsite and remote.
- Remote: Role is full-time remote.
Approach may vary based on role.
YETI is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.