Associate IT Program and Portfolio Manager
At YETI, we believe that time spent outdoors matters more than ever and our gear can make that time extraordinary. When you work here, you’ll have the opportunity to create exceptional, meaningful work and problem solve with innovative team members by your side. Together, you’ll help our customers get the high-quality gear they need to make the most of their adventures. We are BUILT FOR THE WILD™.
YETI is rapidly transforming our foundational technologies in enterprise applications, consumer technologies, and data analytics. Are you passionate about working across multiple teams to build innovative technology systems? Do you thrive on turning ambiguity into clarity? Do you enjoy helping projects move from being an idea to becoming a valuable technical system? This role provides you with an opportunity to engage with many different Technology teams across YETI as we implement and operate best-in-class project and portfolio management practices.
Position Type (See Workplace Approach Below): Hybrid
- Manage and drive large information Technology initiatives and will be directly responsible for key deliverables within each project
- Communicate up and down within the organization, help manage team resources, and coordinate budget and timelines on active projects
- Facilitate the intake process for new large initiatives for the IT Department
- Interface with our Information Technology teams and participate in continuous improvement of our methodologies.
- Engage with many different Technology teams across YETI as we implement and operate best-in-class project and portfolio management practices
Qualifications and Attributes:
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college, or equivalent
- At least 2 years of PMO experience in an Information Technology team or similar
- A current and valid certification is preferred (or working towards) in at least one of the following: PMP®, PgMP®, PfMP®, CAPM®, Prince2, Six Sigma (any level), Certified Scrum Master, SAFe (any category)
- Agile project mindset
- Experience working with global, hybrid teams and project resources (preferred but not required)
- Experience with Scrum, Kanban, Lean/Six Sigma (preferred but not required)
- Demonstrable competency with Microsoft Sharepoint
- Strong organizational, time management, and problem-solving skills
- Proven record of effective stakeholder expectation management and communication
- Position is hybrid and will require onsite work at our headquarters located of Southwest Parkway at least 3 days a week
US Workplace Approach:
- Onsite: Role requires you to be onsite full-time.
- Hybrid: Role requires you to be located in Austin, Texas and is a mixture of onsite and remote.
- Remote: Role is full-time remote.
Approach may vary based on role.
YETI is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.