Senior Finance Manager, Sales FP&A
At YETI, we believe that time spent outdoors matters more than ever and our gear can make that time extraordinary. When you work here, you’ll have the opportunity to create exceptional, meaningful work and problem solve with innovative team members by your side. Together, you’ll help our customers get the high-quality gear they need to make the most of their adventures. We are BUILT FOR THE WILD™.
YETI is searching for an individual to fill the role of Senior Finance Manager, Sales FP&A supporting our domestic Corporate Sales and Strategic Partnerships channel reporting to our Sales FP&A Director. Based at our headquarters in Austin, TX, this role will be a key business partner and provide key financial support for the Sales and Finance leadership teams. This includes supporting the company’s month-end close review, forecasting and budgeting, reporting, managing sales & marketing operating expenses, special pricing review and monthly business review processes, as well as any ad hoc requests as needed.
This individual needs to be highly analytical with the ability to synthesize data and make sound business recommendations to management. They must be a collaborative problem-solver, who not only understands the numbers, but also the broader business context around them. To be successful, the Senior Finance Manager – Sales FP&A must be able to communicate effectively with the sales and finance teams, as well as the Senior Leadership Team to provide critical information and escalate and address roadblocks.
Position Type (See Workplace Approach Below): Hybrid
- Conduct analyses to gain deeper insights into our business and help management understand how to scale, manage and grow the business predictably and profitably
- Partner with executive leadership to establish metrics to monitor and report productivity and growth
- Lead projects and initiatives focused on improving productivity and simplifying processes throughout the organization
- Provide analysis of monthly financial & operational results, including the interpretation of current month performance as a predictive tool for attainment of quarterly and full year performance expectations
- Support the month-end close process via P&L variance analysis versus prior periods and versus forecasts / budgets
- Perform margin analyses to support onboarding new partnerships and maximize profitability
- Partner with the sales teams to complete the annual budgeting process and quarterly forecast process
- Experience in planning, reporting, and managing sales operating expenses, including contract labor and account marketing spend
- Generate Monthly Business Review, BoD, and other management presentations
- Own various ad hoc analysis and presentations as needed
Qualifications and Attributes:
- Bachelor’s degree in finance or accounting is required
- At least 8 years of finance experience, primarily in a Sales FP&A function
- Experience with fast growing consumer brands preferred
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- SAP and/or Tableau experience preferred
- Outstanding analytical skills with high attention to detail
- Self-starter and persistent, with strong organizational skills
- Known for developing and delivering results on a timely basis
- Able to work in an ambiguous, fast-growing, team-first environment
- Ability to handle changing priorities and use good judgment in stressful situations
- Excellent verbal and written communications skill
US Workplace Approach:
- Hybrid: Role requires you to be located in Austin, Texas and is a mixture of onsite Tuesday - Thursday and remote Monday and Friday.
Approach may vary based on role.
YETI is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.